Thursday, May 31, 2007

Momentum

A body in motion tends to stay in motion.
A body at rest tends to stay at rest.

When my routine is interrupted, I lose all momentum. It's hard to get started again. I love vacations, trips and holidays, but I tend to lose momentum for my routine.

My routine includes ... regular sleep, good diet and exercise ... without which it's hard to do what needs to be done. Really, when I return from a trip, I should focus on my sleep, diet and exercise so that I can have the energy and attention I need. It's a difficult balance between routine and holiday. The grass is always greener on the other side.

I've got almost 5 weeks until my next trip to Costa Rica (where I'll be teaching in Spanish!).

Ok, now back to my diet spreadsheets ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home