Thursday, October 18, 2007

New Job

I got a new job as an Assistant Pastor at Granada Presbyterian Church, where Katherine and I have been attending for about a year now. Actually, I will start full time work in January, but I'm doing a few hours each week at the church, officially, now.

I will no longer be a hospital chaplain in January.

This has been a long time coming, in many ways. I'm sad to leave the hospital, but very happy to be part of the Church more definatively. I think the new position will fit me better, and I will be able to deliver to the Church the gifts that God has given me for her more effectively.

More on this later, I'm sure.

Oh, by the way, I preached at the church last week, mp3 here.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Congratulations! That's awesome news.

7:36 AM, October 18, 2007  
Blogger Colin said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:54 PM, October 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude.
congrats on the new job.
you the man. the monkey man. the weasel man.

i left a comment but i deleted it because it said stefanie (she has her own blog that uses our email address).

good to read your blog and catch up with you (the beauty of the blogosphere is that you don't actually have to talk to people to find out about their lives, sad but true)

i am still in athens, ga

my email is ravenhill@gmail.com
later dude.



rock the kasbah.

12:09 AM, October 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I'm sure God will use your many talents.

12:22 PM, October 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home