Monday, July 25, 2005

Out again, In again

For a variety of reasons, I have neglected my health for a while, again. However, I think I'm going to start another challenge with my friend Jose if he is willing. We'll do it at . I'm hoping it will start on August 1. I need to talk to Jose about it. I just got new fat calipers, so I'll be able to determine my body fat percentage and content every day. That will be helpful. I'll hope to lose this extra body fat, I think I'm about 20% fat now. I'd like to get under 12% in the next few months.

Anybody else out there interested in working together to lose fat? Take a look at John Stone's site, especially the "forum" section. I'm a senior member there and it has been tremendously helpful to me in the last 8 months or so. I've lost a bunch of fat already and I'm in better shape now than I've been in the last 10 years, though the last 6 weeks or so have been . . . not so great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home