Thursday, February 16, 2006

Slumping

I'm in a slump. About 10 days ago I got sick -- nothing significant, but fever, headache, etc., didn't last long. I got out of my usual rhythm and haven't been able to get back into the groove again. I think it may be the exercise. When I don't exercise regularly, things don't go well in general. That's my theory, anyway. I guess I'll start posting regularly again when I start exercising again. I'm on-call at the hospital all next week, so it's hard to exercise then, but after that, I'm ready to get back into it.

2 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

sorry to hear you're not feeling well

what happened to the "a-gallon-of-orange-juice-in-24-hours" cure? it still works for me...

12:02 PM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger William Sofield said...

I stand by my all-purpose cure of a gallon of OJ in 24 hours, but it only works if you do it at the very beginning of sickness. I was not as self-aware as I should have been. I did a gallon of OJ each day for 3 days in a row this time -- but I was feeling pretty icky when I started. Should have started earlier.

Glad to hear it is still working for you, nickg. I use it every time.

4:16 PM, February 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home