Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Unslumping

Yesterday I ate 4 meals at work. 10am, noon, 2pm, 4pm. Each was a tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread and a quart of water. Then, after work, I went to the gym to exercise. Then, I went home and ruined it with dinner. Pizza, beer and ice cream, followed by a couple games of Madden 2006.

However, I brought more tuna sandwiches today, and I'll exercise again. I'm getting back on track. Since the beginning of my blog, I've had a link on the right for John Stone Fitness. I'm posting there again, and that's a good sign. Still in the woods, but on the right path, and moving forward. Momentum is small, but growing.

I saw on today's "Today" on NBC, Condi Rice exercises 45 minutes each day (first thing each morning). She has exercise equipment in the state department's airplane so she doesn't miss a workout. I have enormous respect for Secretary Rice. I'm sure she could not do what she does without consistant hard exercise.

Ok, I'm about as fat as I've ever been . . . and as fat as I ever will be, by God's grace.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm as fat as I've ever been too. It sucks. I need to find a studio to take ballet again. I think that would help.

5:21 PM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger William Sofield said...

suzanne, I feel your pain, literally. Somehow I didn't know you did ballet.

Currently, I'm suffering from incredibly sore chest and back muscles from lifting weights. I'm having a hard time putting my suit coat on.

I took pictures of my self in boxer shorts. Not pretty. But I will do this every month, and compare the pictures. That's great motivation.

9:07 AM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home