Friday, April 15, 2005

My Challenge with slush_puppy

I'm a senior member at JohnStoneFitness.com which is a health and fitness site. For those who knew me before Miami, this might be surprising to you. I was mildly interested in fitness in St. Louis and Texas, but now, I have the means, the time, the education, the ability, the opportunity to really apply myself. I've lost 17 pounds since coming to Miami, and increased my cardiovascular fitness and strength significantly.

Anyway, I've started a "challenge" with one of my friends there, slush_puppy. He's a computer guy from Carolina. We area almost 2 weeks into a 3 month challenge. I'm trying to get to 12% BF (from 21% at the start). He's more experienced than me and trying to get down to 9% I think (from 15%, I think). Anyway. It's fun and we post pictures every 2 weeks. You can find new pictures of me early next week and see all my stat if you are so inclined.

You can find it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger nickg said...

I definitely need be "challenged" by somebody to get in shape. Or, just have some concrete goal. I don't think it will happen, though, until school's out and our new plans are settled.

p.s. Don't forget to finish your article on the Bible. I think you were just getting to the good part.

11:51 PM, April 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home