Monday, January 09, 2006

Health Problems

Ok -- a little too much information -- just skip to the next post if you don't know or care about me, I won't be offended.

1. For the last week, I've had conjunctivitis, pink eye. Don't know how I got uldnot to highly contagious. Therefore, I could not work at the hospital. I had to take sick days even though I felt fine -- not physical pain or anything. Now, I have to wear my glasses at least for a few days until I'm done with the antibiotics. Bummer.

2. With the combination of the anxiety of our His House experience, moving, etc. and the holidays, I've gained some weight. That's an understatement. Right now I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life. This morning I weighed in at 218 pounds. Wow! Today I hit the elliptical machine before work, and I brought tuna on whole wheat sandwiches to eat every two hours during work. I'm back on track. I'm gonna lose the weight, get heatlthy again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home