Friday, January 13, 2006

New Home

We've been in our new home since December 1. And we love it. Maybe I should get pictures for you. 2 Floors, 2 Bedrooms (both upstairs), 1 Bathroom (also upstairs). Hardwood floors everywhere (almost). We can walk to the grocery store, the post office, the library, the rec center, the Starbucks, the Barnes & Noble, about 30 restaurants, other assorted shops, downtown Coral Gables. And we have a huge parking lot at our back door, ready for many guests. It's wonderful. Huge windows throughout make it hard to find wallspace for my bookshelves, but that's a problem I don't mind -- we've made it work well.

It's the largest place we've ever lived, and very close to the airport, the beach, the shopping, the museums, and downtown Miami. We're in the middle of everything.

So, when do you want to come and visit Miami? We have an extra bedroom, and plenty of space. We've had several out-of-town guests already, and Claire is coming tonight for a few days, but we have nobody scheduled after her.

Do you need pictures?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo... Pictures would be nice.

- Steve

9:14 AM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger Jon said...

WILLY!
i was looking at steve jaimeson's site when i saw a link to yours.

I got your christmas card, and even wrote you back, but lost the envelope containing your letter. I'll send it to you late whenever i find it.

in the meantime, you can write me at jonponder3@hotmail.com

ya, i'm stuck in an office all day, so i do the email thing now... i started my blog just to poke around and comment on other people's blogs.

but ya, about your original post.. sounds like a sweet pad!

1:40 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger nickg said...

Yes, pictures.

Your house sounds great and like a great fit for your life and ministry. I'm happy for you guys. But, since I'm also a wretched sinner, I'm also jealous (see my recent post). I think mostly happy, though.

Hopefully, we'll visit this summer. Usually, we alternate between vacations at the beach and at the mountains. This is the year of the mountains. But we miss you guys.

6:30 PM, January 13, 2006  
Blogger James said...

that's freaking awesome you guys have such a cool place. I would LOVE to come down and see you guys! maybe I can come like spring brake! or this summer!

James

12:10 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger James said...

Jessica is ENGAGED!!!!

12:11 AM, January 17, 2006  
Blogger James said...

if you can send me an e-mail or some how give me your e-mail address I can tell you more about it!

12:12 AM, January 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home